Helping Veterans, Active Military Families, and the Community at Large
American Legion Posts have been working in Stealth mode in communities across America for decades.
Doing great works which much too often go unnoticed by the community and non-member veterans.
In many ways, this staying behind scenes work has hurt the Legion because people in many communities have the impression that the Legion is a Bar the old veterans just hang out and drink.
How has it hurt us? Donations, membership, membership participation, event attendance, and facility rentals.
Helping Heroes USA is supplying Legion Posts with the tools to:
- Grow and Retain your Members,
- Expand your Online Presence,
- Increase Participation at your Events
at no charge to your Post.
Helping Heroes USA is supplying American Legion Posts across America with the tools to “Answering the Call” at no charge to your Post.
Here's What You Get!
1. The Helping Heroes USA Magazine American Legion Post Special Edition
- 01. Quality Digital Magazine
The Helping Heroes USA Magazine is a quality Digital Magazine that includes podcast interviews of key members and community leaders
- 02. Inform Your Members of Post Events
The purpose of the magazine is to inform your members and community of Post events and projects. To supply information on the key parts of the American Legion and highlight the works of the Sons, Auxiliary, and Riders. The Magazine also promotes Legion baseball, boys and girls state, and the Honor Guard and can have readers register and buy tickets online and make donations.
- 03. Reach Tens of Thousands
The Helping Heroes USA Magazine Legion Post Special Edition reaches tens of thousands of readers each month and is a great value for advertisers and generates income for the Post. This is a turn-key program with Big Media USA doing all the heavy lifting.
2. The Thryv Marketing Software is the marketing software every Post needs.
Packed with easy-to-use features for your Post
- Fully supported social media posting and Content Library.
- Interactive Veteran Portal.
- Veteran Relations Management Software
- Email, and Text Marketing to keep your members informed.
- Event and Calendars software that connects to your website.
- Online listings management
- Google My Business Page.
- Thryv Payment Processing system/Merchant Services
- Automated Monthly Due Payments
- Reputation Management to keep track of your Post Reviews online.
- Events Software.
3. A Brand New Dynamic Up-To-Date Mobile Friendly Website
A Website that is easy for Members to update themselves and includes:
- A beautiful website that integrates with your THRYV Software
Content transferred from current site OR New content added initially
Up to 10 content pages
Logo and FavIcon setup
Custom-designed content pages and styles
Responsive web design to suit mobile and tablet devices
Blog, photo and video galleries
Initial site SEO set up
Social network integration to existing social network accounts
Administration access to update content
- 02. Website Hosting on secure servers
Your website will be hosted on fast and secure servers for your security and peace of mind
4.Training and Marketing Assistance Program
This high-value program gives you endless support in utilizing the tools in the “Answering the Call” Package.
The Training and Marketing Assistance Program provides high-value support to Posts who want to make use of the tools in the "Answering the Call" Package.
The program offers training and marketing assistance to help Posts effectively utilize the package's features.
By providing training and marketing assistance, Posts will be able to maximize the potential of these tools and improve their overall operations.
In addition, the program offers support in developing customized marketing materials.
With the Training and Marketing Assistance Program, Posts will have everything they need for making full use of the "Answering the Call" Package and get the most out of this high-value package.
Answer the Call Retail Price Value:
Answer The Call Retail Value
- INformed People Magazine 4 issues $2,500 each $10,000 Total
- Deluxe Thryv Software Package $ 2,500 year one
- Custom Legion Website $ 1,500
- One year of Secure Hosting $300
- Training and Marketing Assistance Program $ 3,500
Total Program Value $17,800
This program is $0.00 cost to your Post.
- Our team will assist you in selling 6 full-page ads.
- Our goal is to sell 20 ads per issue and you receive 50% of ad sales after the 1st 6 ads are sold
- If 20 total ads are sold you receive the Answering the Call Package and you receive $5,600 for the 1st issue.
- Potentially $8,000 each for the next 3 issues for a projected annual total income of $30,500.
A Few Words About Who We Are And Our Team.
Experience For Your Business
Big Media USA is a marketing company with a digital communications platform and Helping Heroes USA Magazine geared towards helping businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and individuals expand their on-line presence.
Big Media USA was founded in 2006 and has produced over 20,000 Podcasts for business, professional’s and non-profits.
Helping Heroes USA Magazine Is a digital magazine linked to Podcasts, websites and social media with ads and articles.
Big Media USA has developed marketing strategies and has produced quality content helping our clients build their businesses efficiently and cost-effectively.
CONTACT US - Big Media USA Board Members
Tony DeMaio, Founder/CEO
Email: [email protected]
Brings over 40 successful years of corporate management, startup, training and sales experience to Big Media USA.
He started his broadcast career in 2004 with 3 radio shows in San Diego, golf, travel and business.
Tony Founded Life-Time Management and trained thousands of distributors and executives from many Fortune 500 companies in time management and sales skills.
He has launched several companies and sold them to major corporations. Including Duraflex Sports Products and Team Fit.
American Legion Area 5 Business Development/Communications Officer
Department of California Media & Communications Commissioner
Amado C Salinas II, Vice President of Veteran Affairs
Email: [email protected]
A Veteran of the U.S. NAVY California American Legion Area 5 District 21 Assistant Adjutant
Lifetime Member of Both the AMERICAN LEGION,
VETERAN OF FOREIGN WAR. Aerospace
Commission, AAIA , On Executive Board of Camp of
Champions, Board of Directors at USC Institute for
Genetic Medicine Art Gallery Engineer with Hughes
Aerospace and Communications. In the Aerospace
Industry, SST, KU-BAND Mil-Spec Military Satellites, Advance Stealth Jet
Fighters. Systems Analyst to the DoD/VAMC. The Software Development
Team that created Veterans Administration Medical I.D. allowing Veterans
to get medical attention anywhere in the world via a Secure Digital Image
American Legion Department of California Area 5 Judge Advocate
Assistant Adjutant District 21